- Computer Support and Repair
- Support at Home
- Marketing/Website Design
- Business Services
Building a website is cheap (see my £300 offer). The difficult part is getting the right people to read your site and have a compelling message that makes them buy your product. That is what marketing is all about and is my background. I bring years of experience to help companies take their products or services to new customers with an effective marketing programme and website.
I have developed a suite of services to design and build websites that get the most from that investment. You can take as little or as much support as you need.
Understanding the purpose of the site and making sure you have the following;
- What problem/need does your product or service meet.
- What is the selling proposition that differentiates you from your competitors.
- Who is your target customer.
- Is the message you give to your customer compelling.
Create of the content and web site. I offer all or some of the following services.
- Creation of the sales messages.
- Production of images and branding or conversion of existing to a web format.
- Turnkey production of the website with web address, emails, blogs, e-commerce sites and hosting.
- Ongoing support, the system I use allows you can change the site yourself (ideal for menus and frequent price changes) but you may need support to create new designs and pages.
The best website is no use if your target customer is not aware it exists. The list below are well established marketing techniques which, with or without my support, you can use.
- eMail existing customers
- Local advertising
- Royal mail unaddressed delivery in local area
- Social media
- Search engine optimisation (so your site comes near the top in Google searches)